Wednesday, October 28, 2009

What are your ideas for the new Holiday shimmer words?

I'm calling for any ideas you have for cute make & take projects or Hostess gifts using the new shimmer words...

hohoho, peace, joy, and believe

This weekend I helped a friend make some gifts with the peace and believe words. She had some really cool mirror ornaments in the shape of stars. I helped her apply the shimmer words in gold and silver and they looked beautiful! (Wish I would have had my camera with me!)

Here is a cute idea I found on the myfamily site... just buy a glass mug at the dollar store and apply the red hohoho, add some hot chocolate, some festive ribbon, and voila! A great make &t ake, booking incentive, or hostess thank you for your next open house.


What are your ideas? Please post them or email me pics, and I'll add them to the blog for all of us to see :)

No comments:

Post a Comment