Monday, August 17, 2009

Welcome to our Blog!

I'm so excited to finally have a place where I can communicate with each one of you and share ideas, pictures, inspiration, recognition and more! With all that is online now, I know you have a ton of sites, blogs, facebook, etc. that you try to keep up with. I'm not trying to replace any other UL resources you may currently use, but just trying to provide a single place that I can get the word out to the members of my team.

As you know, we just returned from an amazing week in California for our annual Uppercase Living Convention. It was great to connect with all of you who were there, and I want to keep that connection going througout the year so I hope you guys will use this blog!

Also, for those of you who are in my 4th or 5th levels, you probably have team members who don't get any of my emails. There is no way for me to access any information beyond my 5th level so I'm looking to you to get that information out to your teams. Please send them a link to this blog so they can feel like they are in the loop and part of our group. I don't want anyone to feel left out!

Please share your comments on any of my posts, and if you would like to contribute your own post, idea or pictures with the team, just send it to me in an email: jacksmama@gmail.com and I'll post it up right away with your name as the contributer.

If you become a "Follower" of this blog and have "Google Reader" or another reader list, you should be notified when I post something new. Or, just check back periodically for new annoucements, upcoming events, ideas and pictures. I plan on posting something at least once a week on Mondays, and maybe more throughout the week. For those of you who aren't quite blog-saavy, I would LOVE to help you and walk you through it so you will be able to come back often.

Let's have fun this fall and start LIVING Uppercase in all that we do!

Love, Holly

2 comments:

  1. well I think I did it am I live??? Wow and I didn't have to ask anyone for help. Be impressed be very impressed. Thanks HOlly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dee... I'm so proud! I'm the one who needs help now, ever since I made this blog live this morning my laptop is acting weird and locking me out of Google! Anyway, I'm so happy to see you here and now I know you will read my blog (so I better be posting lots of stuff for you and your team!) Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete